If you suffer from migraine headaches, how can APICO Pain Management specialists provide relief? Let’s look at some of the factors and how we can help.
1. APICO Pain Management will provide a medical examination and take a detailed medical history. That way, we can work together to identify triggers and underlying conditions that may contribute to your migraine headaches.
2. For some patients, prescribing preventative medications can reduce the frequency and severity of migraines. Examples of #MigraineMedications are beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, ergots, triptans, and anticonvulsants.
3. #MigraineTreatments may also include interventional protocols such as nerve blocks or Botox injections to help prevent your headaches.
4. Recommending lifestyle changes, such as regular exercise, stress management techniques, and maintaining a consistent sleep schedule, can help #Prevent Migraines.
5. In some cases, our staff may refer patients to other specialists, such as a neurologist or physical therapist, or a stress management therapist.
6. Your APICO Pain Management practitioner may recommend alternative therapies such as acupuncture, meditation, aromatherapy, massage, and #ChiropracticCare, as additional treatment options.
7. What’s going on nutritionally? Recommending dietary changes, such as avoiding known triggers like certain foods and drinks that may cause migraines will be discussed. Educating our patients on the importance of a healthy diet and exercise regimen to maintain overall health and reduce the risk of migraines may reduce the frequency of attacks.
8. During the migraine attack: We provide advice on how to manage symptoms during a #migraine attack, such as using a cold compress and getting rest in a dark, quiet room.
At APICO Pain Management, we treat ALL types of pain from migraine headaches to #AbodminalPain. Give us a call! We encourage new patients to reach out because we’ve got appointments available RIGHT NOW, utilizing our Real-Time Rapid-Response scheduling system.
We treat all our patients like family – so get started on your journey to wellness and call 855-932-7426.Leave a reply