What is Interspinous Stabilization?
Interspinous stabilization is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that involves the placement of a small device between the spinous processes of the vertebrae in the back. The device is designed to limit the movement of the spinal segments, reduce pressure on the nerves and spinal cord, and stabilize the spine.
9 ways that interspinous stabilization can help with pain management:
1) This minimally invasive procedure can help reduce pain in the lower back, upper back, or neck caused by spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, or herniated discs.
2) Improving mobility: By stabilizing the spine, interspinous stabilization can improve your mobility and allow you to move more freely without pain.
3) Shorter recovery time: The minimally invasive nature of the procedure typically results in a shorter recovery time compared to traditional back surgeries.
4) Reducing reliance on medication: After the procedure, you may be able to reduce your reliance on pain medications and other treatments.
5) Minimizing risk of complications: Compared to other types of back surgery this procedure is associated with a lower risk of complications.
6) Improved quality of life: By reducing pain and improving mobility, interspinous stabilization can help improve your overall quality of life.
7) Interspinous stabilization is less invasive than spinal fusion surgery and may be a good alternative for those who are not candidates for fusion.
8) Can be performed on an outpatient basis: In many cases, the procedure can be performed on an outpatient basis, allowing you to return home the same day.
9) Because the procedure is minimally invasive, there are typically fewer scars left behind after the procedure.
For Appointments: Call APICO Pain Management at 855-932-7426 or visit ApicoPain.com for more information.
#painmanagement #paindoctors #delaware #ranyabdallahLeave a reply