APICO Pain Management is delighted to announce that Dr. Abdallah now offers the most advanced Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) procedure available to pain management specialists.
Leading medical centers like The Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, and The Mayo Clinic all utilize PRP therapy.
What is PRP? Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a substance made from a person’s own blood, which is placed in a machine called a centrifuge that separates the blood into its components. Your centrifuged blood contains platelets, plasma, and red blood cells.
How does PRP work? PRP contains concentrated levels of platelets and growth factors that help to promote healing and tissue regeneration. These platelets release growth factors that stimulate the body’s natural healing processes, helping to reduce pain and inflammation.
Six ways in which PRP can help with pain:
1. Arthritis – PRP can reduce pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other types of joint pain.
2. Tendonitis – PRP injections can help to relieve pain and promote healing of damaged tendons, such as in tennis elbow or Achilles tendonitis.
3. Rotator cuff injuries – PRP can help to promote healing of rotator cuff injuries, reducing pain and improving mobility in the shoulder.
4. Chronic pain – PRP can be used to treat chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic back pain, and neuropathic pain.
5. Sports injuries – PRP can help to promote healing of sports injuries, such as muscle strains, ligament sprains, and bruises.
6. Surgery recovery – PRP can be used to promote healing and reduce pain after surgical procedures, such as joint replacement or spinal surgery.
Overall, PRP is a procedure option for a wide range of conditions.
Call 855-932-7426 for an appointment to speak with Dr. Abdallah and learn more about how Platelet Rich Plasma therapy can support your journey back to wellness.
At APICO Pain Management, we treat all our patients like family.
#prp #plateletrichplasma #painmanagement #ranyabdallah #wellnessLeave a reply